Become a member today
Get Involved! The Sight-Hearing Encouragement Program is an organization of, by and for deaf-blind people. If you are an individual who has both hearing and vision loss, if you have an interest in the deaf-blind community or are needing SSP services become a member today.
Note: We also provide membership opportunities to the community as well including senior citizens, hard of hearing, deaf or even blind. We are a human services organization and make to discrimination to anyone that needs help.
Below are some of our membership benefits:
- Be aware of what's happening in the deaf-blind community in Oklahoma;
- Learn about services and products that impact our independence and access;
- Access to network and attend in our monthly support groups with other people who are deaf-blind or have hearing/vision loss;
- Receive credited SSP service hours;
- Get up to 50% discounts on products and organization merchandise we offer;
- And much more.
For our deaf/blind members, inclulded membership support service hours are below:
- 3 SSP hours for 1 month of membership
- 8 SSP hours for 2 months of membership
- 12 SSP hours for 3 months of membership
- 21 SSP hours for 6 months of membership
(Note: Membership dues are not refundable or transferable.)
Click here for application.
Please download the membership form and mail to:
Sight Hearing Encouragement Program
7300 NW 23rd Street. Suite #405, Bethany, OK 73008
We accept check or money order or if you want to pay by phone call us today at: 405-898-4660.
If have any question, you can contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Thank you for your consideration to join SHEP, an organization of, for and by the deaf-blind.