Join the American Society for Deaf Children at a 2018 ASL Learning Opportunity. These unique workshops will focus on teaching families and professionals American Sign Language. The weekend will include presentation and classes that focus on ASL, Deaf Culture, and much, much more.
- Registration open to individuals ages 16 and over.
- Intense ASL/Deaf Culture learning experience.
- All ASL levels and abilities are welcome
- One on one attention
- $200 per person
- Limited scholarships available
- Space is limited
- Register today
Your registration fee includes:
- Small group ASL classes
- Fun activities
- Registration available http://deafchildren.org/events/asl-learning-opportunities/
March 10-11. 2018
Oklahoma School for the Deaf
1100 E Oklahoma Ave, Sulphur, OK 73086
Limited Number of Free Dorm Rooms Available
Hosted by: Oklahoma School for the Deaf